Temporary Access Decks
Temporary Access Decks provide quick and safe access to any level of a lift shaft without the need for scaffolding. Temporary Decks are most often used to provide access to the top of the shaft for motor / equipment repairs as well as establishing plumb lines for new lift installations.
- Service includes installation and removal.
- Platform heights between 1070mm to 1920mm (from finished floor level)
- Supports shaft depths from 1800mm to 3700mm
- 650kg Working Load Limit
- Installed within 2 hours
- Manufactured and installed in compliance with AS1657-2018
- Fixed via top, bottom and side supports