Lift Safety Gates
Every lift opening must be covered and secured by a hinged and lockable door during lift construction.AS 4431-2019
- Service includes installation and removal
- Universal keys provide access to all safety gates
- Covers openings up to 1400mm wide by 2300mm high as standard
- Extensions can be fitted to increase coverage to 3800mm wide by 3500mm high
- Gates can be fitted with an additional Internal Safety Barrier
- Can be installed flat to reduce the space taken up
- Manufactured and installed in compliance with AS4431-2019
- Night Latch locks (cannot be locked open)
- Keyless operation (from inside the lift well)
- 5-point anchor system
- Toe guards
- Steel mesh top cover
Safer with Gates
Lift gates are installed in front of shaft openings both to prevent workplace accidents and also prevent unauthorised access to the lift well. Our gates can be craned to loading bays for installation or distributed by hand via Alimaks / goods lifts. As standard, we provide installation and removal for the gates, however we can also deliver and provide fixings for a DIY approach.
With over 1000 gates Australia wide, Adfinis can fulfil your project needs with as little as 24 hours notice. Australia owned and manufactured means quality you can rely on. Additionally, you may be interested in our Internal Safety Barriers, increasing the safety of your workers while accessing the lift well.
For the duration of your hire, Adfinis commits to fixing all wear-and-tear hassles you encounter – including signage, gate maintenance and lock repairs. We also provide gate re-installations for when you transition to higher levels.