Wall Guided False Cars
Adfinis False Cars have been designed and developed to provide a cost effective, safe and efficient solution to eliminate the need for traditional scaffolding within the lift shaft. Wall Guided False Cars utilise sets of wheels to guide them up and down the shaft, allowing them to be installed prior to the elevator rails. Our cars are constructed, installed and maintained by our experienced personnel and wall guided variants can be installed in under 6 hours.
- Service includes installation, maintenance and removal
- Platform dimensions can be modified to suit any shaft up to 3790mm DBG
- Rope lengths from 10m to 200m+
- 250kg SWL (Personnel & Equipment)
- Can be converted and placed in the rails after they are installed (all rail sizes)
- Can combine multiple cars to cover up to a quadplex shaft (can be separated after installation)
- Able to be jumped past decks and obstructions
- Manufactured and Installed in compliance with AS4431-1996
- Multiple redundant safety devices
- Skylock (Type II & III) fall arrest safety devices (two of)
- Automatic power-loss winch braking and slow release system
- Two fixing points per car
Have A Project In Australia?
We're here to help!
Contact the experienced and friendly team at Adfinis. We supply and service Australia wide, with offices in NSW, ACT, QLD, WA and VIC.Contact Us
Browse All Of Our Solutions
Designed to prevent accidents while accessing the lift shaft.
Installed to suit every method of new lift installation or maintenance no matter how complex.
Providing cost effective and safe solutions to replace traditional scaffolding.
We can fit any shaft with a temporary, protection, work or hoist deck to suit your needs.
For access to the top of the shaft for equipment repairs and plumb lines for new lift installations.
Installed above work decks to prevent debris falling into the shaft and ensure the safety of the personnel below,
Providing a platform and lifting point for incomplete lift shafts without a lid.
Built in the bottom of the lift shaft, hoist decks are able to relocate to higher levels using winches.
Hiring certified weights are perfect for calibration/tuning.
1300 449 878